Single Life Workshop (SLW)
“Learning how to do relationships well”
As human beings, loving and being loved by one another is woven into the core of our DNA. If we lack understanding on how to navigate relationships well, we can miss out on significant joy, freedom, fun and peace that God intended for us to experience in life.
This is why Single Life Workshops focus is on relationships and helping others come to greater places of freedom in connecting with one another. We all know relationships aren’t always easy to navigate, but the Single Life Workshop material is designed to guide you through a journey of discovering hoe to more authentically connect to yourself, God, and others in simple and practical ways.
We are passionate to see you live your life with increasing clarity in understanding how to relate to others in your romantic relationships, your friendships, relationships with family and co workers and especially your future marriage!
By participating in SLW, you will:
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection in your relationships.
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective.
- Learn how to be more confident in who God has made you to be.
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group.
- Experience greater freedom in risking, pursuing and engaging with the opposite sex in a romantic relationship.
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life.
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills.
|20 - 29September - November||View Details|
|15 - 18November||View Details|